This style is for a special application, where female threads on one side, and a PVC size socket on the other side is useful. We do not recommend gluing the PVC to the fiberglass composite.
FRP Threaded Couplings
- Socket Couplings are specially designed for installations where fiberglass needs to match up to schedule 40 PVC pipe.
- Couplings are hand laid-up Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Couplings for threaded tank and pipe connections
- Couplings are produced to exacting requirements resulting in a superior void-free laminate and resin-rich liner.
- Reinforcement is continuous throughout
- Construction: Hand Lay-up with Molded NPT Threads
- Resin: Hetron 922
- 100-Mil Nexus/C-veil liner
- OD: machined surface for tolerance (± 1/16-inch) for ease of installation
- Threads are glass wound over liners to ensure durability