Flanges are hand laid-up Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic stub end flanges for pipe end and tank connections in fiberglass systems. Flanges are produced to exacting requirements resulting in a superior void-free laminate and resin rich liner.
- Meets or exceeds PS 15-69 and associated ASTM specifications
- Reinforcement is continuous throughout the flange face and hub.
- Available in Hetron resins
- Bolt holes are drilled, spot faced, and resin coated
- 150-lb. drilling pattern in all pressure ratings