CENTURION™ Tread Covers are the economical answer for restoring worn stair treads or where slippery stairs present possible safety concerns. Tread Covers are available in different resin systems for a wide range of industrial, commercial and residential applications. Central wear areas or full stair treads can be covered by cutting the tread cover to the appropriate length and width.
- CENTURION™ Tread Covers are designed to be fastened over existing stair treads that have become slippery and unsafe
- Tread Covers are produced to exacting requirements resulting in a superior void-free laminate and with embedded oxide grit surface
- The tread covers come in black with a yellow nosing, or gray with a black nosing.
- Fine grit for residential/commercial applications and coarse grit for industrial applications Tread Covers are designed to be mechanically fastened over existing stair treads that have become slippery and unsafe.
- Tread Covers are produced to exacting requirements resulting in a superior void-free laminate and with embedded aluminum oxide grit surface
- Resin System is fire retardant and can be
- Polyester – General Purpose – Stock
- Isophthalic Polyester – Special Order
- Vinyl Ester – Special Order