BPO Couplings have a different cure process for special applications, such as sodium hypochlorite. The resin is Hetron 922, but the curing agent is BPO-DMA. This produces a more corrosion resistant part, for these applications. The liner is a double nexus and double c-veil liner.
- BPO Couplings are hand laid-up Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Couplings for threaded tank and pipe connections.
- Produced to exacting requirements resulting in a superior void-free laminate and resin-rich liner
- BPO-DMA or MEKP cures are available Reinforcement is continuous throughout
- Construction: Hand Lay-up with Molded NPT Threads
- Resin: Hetron 922Double Nexus / Double C-Veil Liner
- OD: machined surface for tolerance (± 1/16-inch) for ease of installation
- Threads are glass wound over liners to ensure durability