CENTURION™ Molded Grating is a hand lay-up composite of high resin content and continuous glass fiber strand that is thoroughly wetted out and woven through an open mold. This method provides high corrosion resistance and good strength. Excellent alternative to metal grating where rust, corrosion, or chemical attack are problems. With proper resin selection, CENTURION™ Molded Grating is an economical option in a wide range of corrosive environments. The industry standard in both thickness and pattern. The square mesh pattern provides strength in both directions for more efficient utilization and easier fabrication. Panel sizes can be up to 5′ x 13′.
- This is the industry standard workhorse pattern.
- Standard surface is an embedded grit surface, at no extra charge.
- Meniscus surface also available.
- This is a bi-directional grating pattern that can be supported in either direction with no appreciable effect on deflection.
- All composites are flame retardant class 1, per ASTM e84 test method.
- UV additive included in all composites for UV protection.
- No calcium carbonate, or clay fillers are used.
- Resins used are all specification quality resins, no by-product resins.
- Available from stock in 3′ x 10′, 4′ x 8′, 4′ x 12′, and 5′ x 10′ panels; in GP, ISO, and VE resins; and colors of Green, Blue, Dark gray, Light Gray, Yellow, and Orange depending on resin selection.