CENTURION™ Molded Grating is a hand lay-up composite of high resin content and continuous glass fiber strand that is thoroughly wetted out and woven through an open mold. This method provides high corrosion resistance and good strength. An excellent alternative to metal grating where rust, corrosion, or chemical attack are problems. With proper resin selection, CENTURION™ Molded Grating is an economical option in a wide range of corrosive environments. Specifically designed for maximum stiffness and strength without excessive weight. The square mesh pattern also means efficient panel utilization and ability to handle loads in both directions. Ideal for longer spans or heavier loads.
- This is a specialty pattern grating for use where a smaller opening size is useful.
- All bars are not full height bars – see the graphic.
- Standard surface is an embedded grit surface, at no extra charge.
- This is a bi-directional grating pattern that can be supported in either direction with no appreciable effect on deflection.
- All composites are flame retardant class 1, per ASTM e84 test method.
- UV additive included in all composites for UV protection.
- No calcium carbonate, or clay fillers are used.
- Resins used are all specification quality resins, no by-product resins.
- Available from stock in 4′ x 12′ panels; in ISO and VE resins; and colors of Green, or Light Gray depending on resin selection. See chart below for standard stock items.